Saturday, May 9, 2009

leap of faith

after spending numerous hours seeking maps, how to create, how to link, how to change terrain, how to how to how to, I do believe I did so.

Let's see if this link will hook you to a map. This is my first rough draft. If it works, then my "perfect world" would be every night when we complete our ride, I'll map it out and you can then link to it for your view of our world. Sound good.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115661924413401095175.00046983fadae6c18e0c5&z=10

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed!! First, of course, at the big project the 3 of you are undertaking. Secondly at your new-found computer skills. It will be fun to follow along with you. (I like the clean, crisp look of the page. So easy to read!!)
    Ann R

    ReplyDelete